Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Auditorium

I'm currently suffering the sort of maddeningly vague, on-again-off-again illness that I would normally go grumbling into work despite. However, my boss has essentially quarantined me from the office. Truth be told, I'd rather be at work.

On the upside, I went back and played some Audiotorium today. It's a relaxing breed of puzzle-solver, Flash-based, and every bit as good as I remember it being. If you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend you do so (if only as a change of pace from Bejeweled). Not coincidentally, the game has a very good sense of flow, which is a topic I've become increasingly interested in. Apparently they have a full version which is now available for purchase, if that interests you. It doesn't look like they have an iPhone app out yet, which is a shame... well, would be a shame if I had an iPhone. I suppose I'll just have to be deeply saddened on behalf of the iPhoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment